Crypto Language School

Learn Language, Earn Money!


SUIE Token


SUIE token is issued on Binance Smart Chain network. It is the crypto token behind the Suigle crypto language school project and its value is connected directly to the value of the project and consequently the SUIE value grows up or declines based on the progress and failure of the project plan.

SUIE is issued by 712B tokens and is destributed based on following pie chart (Figure 1):


 SUIE token

Figure 1. SUIE tokens

In the first step, 1% of SUIE tokens are issued for private sale with an initial price. Public tokens include 49% of tokens which sums with initial private sale tokens accounts for up to 50% of total tokens. The team keeps 10% of tokens for itself and 10% of tokens is reserved for controlling the token price while demand and supply is out of regularity. Investors can support the project by receiving 10% of total tokens. The remaining 20% of tokens is issued for referral and also language learning rewards.


SUIE smart contract address: 0x4BacC780D76c15aaD26fBcD1df8C750A2CC0bA69


SUIE smart contract address is available here:




SUIE Token - Crypto Token - Crypto Currency - Suigle Token -